WANNA FOLLOW?

miércoles, 10 de agosto de 2011

H&M Fall 2011

Im starting to feel excited about winter stuff! Here is the new look book from H&M featured by familiar faces in the swedish company, Sasha, Frida and Karlie. This fall the minimalism clothing will continue as well as camel tones. Even tho I'm not ready yet to face the fact they might be back, elephant pants will likely get some prominence among stores this season. Have a look at the cute hats, gloves and coat/cape -not the largest one which I doubt is flattering for anyone- I am hoping to see some more shoes soon because these are all disappointing. Frida's shoes reminds of Prada a lot. What I loved the most? Karlie's orange blouse, Frida's white dress. I also had the chance to have a look at the last pieces of jewelry and they look ah-mazing!!! Ya empiezo a tener entusiasmo por las cositas de invierno! Aquí os dejo el nuevo lookbook de H&M, protagonizado por caras conocidas en la casa sueca, Sasha, Frida y Karlie. Este invierno continuamos con el minimalismo y los tonos camel. Aunque aún no este preparada para asumir que podrían estar de vuelta, los pantalones de pata de elefante probablemente adquieran protagonismo en las tiendas esta temporada. Echad un vistazo a los gorros, guantes y el abrigo/capa, monísimos -excepto el largo, que dudo que le siente bien a nadie- Espero que podamos ver más calzado porque estos son todos un poco decepcionantes. Los de Frida recuerdan mucho a Prada. ¿Y lo que más me ha gustado? La blusa naranja de Karlie, el vestido blanco de Frida. También tuve la oportunidad de ojear la bisutería de este año y tiene una pinta estupenda!!









9 comentarios:

Marialu dijo...

Aunque me muera de calor solo de verlo he de reconocer que algunasd e las cosas me parecen ideales(como la capa)
Un beso,
Mlu

My Fashion Bug dijo...

me encanta el otoño, es mi epoca favorita del año y este año estoy muy entusiasmada, por las colecciones, H&M no se queda atras, los colores las formas, mis favoritos son los abrigos... son muy lindos!
Ojala tuviera H&M en mi ciudad o por lo menos pudiera comprarlo en linea!
xx
My Fashion Bug
ps. i follow you girl!

Peppi dijo...

I answered to you in my blog but I'll write my answer here also:
Most of my readers are from Finland, so, for now I'll write in Finnish. But I've been thinking if I'll write a brief translation in English to every post. What would you think about that? :)

http://chillingout-globalstyle.blogspot.com/

Nevena dijo...

all pieces are perfection :)

I add you on my blog list :)

Charity dijo...

LOVE THE CAPES AND WHITE TOPS!!!
Chari T (deep fried stilettos)

Michelle's Style File dijo...

Fantastic range!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Wall of Fashion dijo...

Thank you! This H&M collection looks great!

xx Marije

Anónimo dijo...

Looks like they've got some nice stuff in, though they do tend to have good ad campaigns - I particularly like the purple ruffled skirt - I think that's really cute <3
Nemo

Heroika Magazine dijo...

H&M is going so luxury sometimes specially with some popular models on the ads, so nice !!

http://www.younglington.blogspot.com