WANNA FOLLOW?

domingo, 19 de septiembre de 2010

She's a Lady... a PS Lady.




How great is to see a tweed jacket anytime... but how gorgeous can it be in a Proenza Schouler show? I can't put it into words. Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez brought the coolness back in their past collections, but yet i couldn't see myself like the kind of girl who would suit in them... till last wednesday. More polished, more ladylike but still their soul and essence. I loved every single piece of it.

















"By the end, the models weren't ladies anymore, they were simply cool Proenza Schouler girls" Nicole Phelps

4 comentarios:

Kate dijo...

wow love this collection

ADJ dijo...

i love love love your selections!

brava!

www.greeneggsandglam.blogspot.com

Cuatrojos dijo...

me encantan los collares primeros!(L)

Claveles dijo...

me gusta un monton esta coleccion!!



http://lolamipezhamuerto.blogspot.com/