WANNA FOLLOW?

viernes, 19 de marzo de 2010

How to: High Waisted Pants

High waisted pants have been a must for a while. They are everywhere, but I bought mines on Zara a few weeks ago. I also got a nice blouse to match with it... but that was all I could think of. Just an outfit for such a great pants? No way. So Ive doing a litle bit of research to see all the chances my purchase have! Runway is always the first source, but streetstyle is the most inspiring. Here are the result of my personal research. In my opinion, they look better with heels, it goes perfect with Perfecto jacket for a casual look and even better with blazer for smart occasions!
Los pantalones de cintura alta son un must desde hace algún tiempo. Están por todas partes, de hecho Zara parece una granja de ellos, y obviamente los mios corren por cuenta de Amancio. Me los compré hace algunas semanas, con una blusa a juego... pero eso era todo lo que se me ocurría. ¿Un solo conjunto para unos pantalones tan geniales? Uhm no podía ser, así que he hecho una pequeña investigación. La pasarela es siempre el punto de partida, pero el streetstyle inspira bastante más. Aquí os dejo el resultado de mi búsqueda. En mi opinión, quedan mejor con tacón, van perfectos con una chaqueta Perfecto para un look mas casual y son incluso mejores con blazer para alguna ocasión mas elegante.






Credits to: style, stockholmstreetstyle, tokyobanhbao, the sartorialist
Collages by me

3 comentarios:

fashionsdirtylaundry dijo...

Great post! I personally love the loose/baggy blouse with high waisted pants.

the Citizen Rosebud dijo...

nice. helping me see the big picture on the big pants. they look classy, classic. grown-up.

Siru dijo...

These styles are so hot! I hate to spam, but I wanted to tell you that my blog birthday party continues with second giveaway. Come try your luck!

juliet xxx